Akvarium iFokus

Akvarium

Etikett: förlossning-bb-barnkammare
Läst 2569 ggr
jayr232
2

Breeding Better Körsbärsräkor (SWENGLISH)

Hi! Im jayr232 and I will be writing something like a log about my Körsbärsräkor adventure. (NOTE: My adventure is still on going :D )

The first shrimps I bought are the ''körsbärsräkor'' in which I think that most of us who wanted to keep and breed shrimps starts with. They are quite interesting to watch swim around and fight for food among them. Then one day, I just realized that I already have a successful colony of them (none dying, I have sold more than 300+ but there is still alot of them). At this stage, I thought that, what if I try to make their quality and color a little bit better?

jayr232
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#1

Here is what they look like before

jayr232
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#2

So I moved 9 körsbär honor to my another räkkar and bought 3 röda sakuror hanar

jayr232
1
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#3

On May 23, the first batch of körsbär x sakura was born and are now 3 weeks old and 1cm in size. Alot better than my körsbär x körsbär batch

jayr232
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#4

I will then cross them back to the sakuras to get better red while still being called under the "körsbär" category so whoever will buy them will have a high-quality shrimp and not just a petshop-quality shrimp while still being wallet-friendly

NOTE: I bought my sakuras from Janne Johansson of shrimpzone/ebishop

jayr232
0
#5

I will add new pictures as soon as I get F2. Next project will be tibees. (Tiger x CBS)

MsSofieG
0
#6

Follow :)

LajvKrattan
0
#7

Lycka till!👍

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!

jayr232
1
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#8

They get their color as soon as they reach 0.4cm and 100% of shrimp babies have the same shade of red

xanna
0
#9

Följer

jayr232
0
#10

After 4 weeks and 2 days I finally have an F1 Hona with sadel. (SO FAST!!!) I quickly isolated her from others and put her in a breeding box (to keep other males from the same kull from breeding with her) together with 2 male sakuras. Expecting F2 within a month or so :)

jayr232
1
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#11

F1 hona with a male sakura

jayr232
1
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#12

Picture of F1 Hona

jayr232
1
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#13

Picture of 1st Red Sakura Hane

jayr232
1
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#14

Picture of 2 nd Red Sakura Hane